Sunday, May 10, 2020

HALLOWEEN - CAN A CHRISTIAN CELEBRATE IT?




        I don't want to even see lukewarm Christians condemning me for choosing NOT to celebrate Halloween a PAGAN and SATANIC holiday that GOD HATES and calls ABOMINATION.  I have to capitalize on those words because some self-professing Christians apparently don't read God's does when it says to be separate from the world and abstain from evil.
     

     Halloween is the holiday of the devil. If you carve "I love Jesus" into a pumpkin, that doesn't make it any more Christian than if you had a bumper sticker that said the same thing. Your actions show whether or not you are a Christian. If you get angry over a post about Halloween, then maybe your God is not the Highest. Maybe SATAN is your god. You see, a real Christian who has been born again doesn't celebrate PAGAN holidays that praise sin and evil, which God hates and calls an abomination.

Call me a "party crasher" and "holier than thou" all you want. If that's what I am for wanting to follow God and not do what this WORLD calls RIGHT and FUN instead of HOLY and RIGHTEOUS, then so be it.
I see churches and ministers with no spiritual backbone promoting Halloween instead of condemning it and leading church members away from it.

Churches that are SPIRITUALLY DEAD!!
With preachers who are spiritually DEAD!!
Preaching lessons that are spiritually DEAD!!
To people who are spiritually DEAD!!
I'm praying for all of them!

Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)
    20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Psalm 94:16-17 (KJV)
    16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

        Today, there is a lot of debate about "Halloween." Most people who say they are Christians but still celebrate say things like, "It's okay to have fun for the night" or "What's wrong with letting my child dress up for the night?" Instead of explaining with historical facts or records or the many Bible verses that could be used, I've found a short but quite direct way to politely reply. "It's not that you can't "enjoy yourselves for a night." It's that you need to have a renewed heart, mind, and soul so that the things you used to enjoy no longer make you happy because you can now see the truth about them. It's about "finding pleasure in knowing and telling the truth." It's about being committed to the maker and HIS truth instead of the lies and distractions of the world that keep you in the dark.


God gets all the credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Teacher - Poem by Sarah David

My Favorite Teacher by Sarah David You are person, I every day meet It would sad if you are not there and incomplete  ______________________...